Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wow!

Seriously, look at the difference between last week and this week!

Left hand:

Right hand:

I am really impressed and proud of myself. It's amazing how much different my nails look from just a week ago. Seriously must thank the Rejuvacote. It's really delivering on its promise to strengthen and grow my nails. I can't wait to post next week's progress report! Might have to start clipping at that point.

In other news, I've been battling a nasty respiratory infection for the last few days. I finally saw my physician yesterday and was put on steroids and antibiotics, along with a spacer to use with my inhaler. I feel a little better, less congested in my chest. But I still have a really awful, rattling cough. Thankfully, the meds have helped out with my sleep. Before, I was waking up multiple times a night to hack out my lungs. Last night, I slept from 9:30 to 5:00 before I needed to wake up for a hack session. Progress!

That about does it for me. Can't wait to go to San Diego on Friday!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, dear! So, it's been about a century since I've gotten on blogger. (By a century, I of course mean like two months.) First, congrats on your no-more-nail-biting progress. They're looking pretty. And, from one of your earlier posts, I see you're probably moving to San Diego for school? Sounds like the program and the whole move in general would be amazing for you (though I will of course miss you and see you even less with you being half a country away)! Hope it all works out for you.

    Oh, and you should expect a package in the mail from me soon-ish!

    ReplyDelete