Thursday, February 2, 2012

Progress!

So this post is slightly late as far as recording my nails, but better late than never, right?

Left hand:

Right hand:

As you can see, we're getting a bit of nail growth! What bits of nails I have look much healthier than usual and also feel much stronger. I'm liking this Rejuvacote stuff! It wasn't so much the taste (there really is none) but the sight of my shiny nails that has deterred me so far. Any time I'm tempted, I glance at my nails and think to myself, "Oh, those are so pretty and shiny. I don't want to ruin them." Silly? Maybe. Effective? Oh, yes! Hopefully by next week, I'll have even more to show off.

In other news, Troy and Chris have pulled me back into WoW. I forgot how much fun it is when you're actually playing with friends versus with a bunch of random people. I'm excited to see them both next week, even though I just spent time with them in Milwaukee for the Midwinter Gaming Convention a couple weeks ago. They're like the brothers I never had -- in both the good and the not-so-good ways. :D What's next week, you ask? I'm going to San Diego for the second time to tour Mueller College and to check out some neighborhoods. And also for the carne asda fries. I'm really looking forward to it!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment