Saturday, May 14, 2011

WOOT!!!

I passed my final testimony take last week with a 98.8! Just two more days of class, two finals, and then I'll be done for the term, the year, and my associate's degree. God, that sounds so great! I'm super pumped!! This time next year (provided I pass my speed classes on time), I'll be graduating with my bachelor's and ready for certifications and my first job. EEEEHHHH. It's all happening so fast, but I love it!

In exactly a week, I'll be in San Diego. Passing Speed II is only making this trip sweeter -- a bona fide reward for a job well done, a time to rest, unwind, and relax before the next school year begins. I'm actually taking my machine with me so I can do a little practice here and there, but for the most part, it's just going to be a time for friends and for myself. I cannot freaking wait!!

For the most part, life is pretty freaking sweet right about now.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!

    Oh, and regarding your last post, kudos to you for being brave enough to have your legs waxed! Glad to hear it wasn't complete torture...maybe I'll try it someday.

    ReplyDelete