Monday, October 25, 2010

And the moon slept till Sterrenday!

Yup.

So wow, September 15 was my last entry? Let me try to recap what's gone on since then.

School has been all right. I've only passed one take so far, but hopefully I'll be getting some more before the term ends. I don't really have much to say on it otherwise.

Jon met my parents, Jenifer, and all the nieces and nephews this weekend. To say he was a little overwhelmed would be an understatement, but he was nothing short of spectacular about everything. I was incredibly impressed. :)

I am in the ensemble for the Des Moines Playhouse's production of Cinderella! It's going to be awesome. We've had about two weeks of rehearsals so far, and I'm really excited to see it take shape.

I'm trying this new dealio with apple cider vinegar...apparently if you ingest it, it helps you lose weight? Maybe I should dilute it more, but 2 c water to 2 tbs ACV was NOT a pleasant experience. They say you should ingest it twice a day, but I don't think I can make myself do that more than once. However, I'll see if there are results.

I don't have much else to say...so I'll end it here. LOOOVEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment