Friday, May 7, 2010

Upppppdaattteee.

I write this update on my brand-spanking-new Ibuypower gaming computer! Oh. Em. Gee. It is freaking sweet. Why am I not using it to game now, you ask? Well, WoW has a lot of patches for me to download before I can play it again, so I'm killing a little time with a blog post.

I'm seriously thinking about getting my own wireless internet access for my room. Seriously, when did this school network start blocking Blogger.com?! I'm only on here because there was an option to use ten out of 60 minutes of "quota time" to view the website. What a bunch of bull. Seriously, they block the most ridiculous websites...

Curtains wrapped up last week. It was an awesome production, and I met some really great, talented people. I'm excited to audition for The Drowsy Chaperone in about three months. :)

I'm also excited for the Chicago trip Jon and I are taking in a couple of weeks. We'll be seeing a Cubs game, a White Sox game, going to Six Flaggs, and also to Shedd Aquarium. It's going to be fantastic! What a way to welcome the break in between spring and summer terms!

Well I'm sure my stupid quota time is nearly over, so I'll close for the time being.

1 comment:

  1. 60 minutes quota time on Blogger...WTF? That might be one of the least intelligent things I've ever heard of in terms of website-blocking.

    ReplyDelete