Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Anyway.

So here's the wrap-up of the Minnesota trip.

We didn't end up swimming at all because the pool was full of people. Sad face. So we just watched TV and fell asleep. The next day, we got up and checked out of our hotel room. We had breakfast at IHop and then spent a few hours at the zoo. I have a boatload of pictures from there on my Facebook. It was so much fun. I hadn't been to a zoo since I was little. It's definitely something I need to do on a more regular basis, too!

We hit up downtown St. Paul after that, touring Summit Ave, checking out the St. Paul Cathedral, the views at Mounds Park, and the like. Then we headed to the Xcel Energy Center for the Wild game. It was a great game even though we left early because Jon had a headache. After grabbing some gas, we headed back to Ames. I can't wait for our next trip -- three or four days in Chicago at the end of May for Cubs game, White Sox game (Jon's going a nationwide baseball stadium tour, so that will cross off one for him), Six Flags, and Shedd Aquarium.

What else...oh, I'm on the crew for Curtains! Some nights I'll be doing some lights, and others I'll actually be backstage doing stuff. I'm just glad I get to help with this production. It's going to be awesome!

I'm starting this new "get-fit" program from Glamour magazine. I actually started yesterday. Apparently it's what some A-list stars used to get their bodies back into shape after having babies. I have not had a baby, but I do need to get into shape. Notice I'm not concentrating on weight loss. I mean yeah, I definitely want excess weight to go away, but I don't believe I'm obese, and I'm not going to be concerned with a number on the scale. I don't even own a scale. I'm hoping to start seeing/feeling my first results in a few weeks to a month.

Bikini-ready body, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment