Thursday, January 28, 2010

Survey because yes.

So do you think Justin Bieber will make it big? Uh. Who.
As a kid did you watch Sesame street? Now and then.
What emotions are going through your head? Blah, and wondering.
When was the last time you ate an otter pop? wtf is an otter pop?
Who's the biggest inspiration to you? Hrm, good question...I'll get back to you.
Have you eve loved someone but were too scared to come out and say it? Yes.
Ever gotten high? No.
If you were pregnant with a boy what would you name him? Bryan
What about if you were pregnant with a girl? Alysson
Do you think the economy is down? I think it has issues...but I don't know much about them.
Will your next kiss be a mistake? Is it a mistake to kiss my boyfriend? I think not.
Whats the best kind of soda? Cherry Coke
Do you obsess over labels? Not at all.
Have you ever been to Disneyland? Nope. Maybe someday.
What are you looking forward to? Shinedown/Puddle of Mudd/Skillet concert. My birthday. Graduating.
If you could change one thing about your appearance what would it be? Drop 5 vanity pounds.
Have you ever gave money to a hobo? How much? Yeah. Pocket change, or a few dollars.
Who do you trust? My family and best friends.
Whens the last time you wore a dress or a suit? Oh wow, it's been a minute since I've worn a dress...uhhh...honestly the last I can remember is last September.
Are you the kind of person who finds reading fun? Yes.
Do you like elephants? Yes.
Do you have an annoying laugh? I don't think so. No one has ever told me if I do...
Do you like that song by The Strokes? I don't know what you're referring to.
When was the last time you played Guitar Hero? It's been a few weeks.
Do you pre-order video games? No.
When was the last time you washed your hair? Yesterday.
Does PDA bother you? It can get to that point. French kissing in public is generally gross to me...or blatant groping.
Can you name a song by Stevie Ray Vaughan? Nope.
What color is your hair, naturally? Dirty blonde.
Do you own any makeup from Victoria's Sceret? Some lip gloss.
Who was the last person that said "hello" to you? Sara
Do you know anyone with the last name Little? No.
When was the last time you drove? Yesterday.
Have you ever failed a drivers test? No. Unless the written test I had to take for my permit counts.
Can you do a perfect cartwheel? No. A sloppy one, probably.
Do you know anyone who has gained A LOT of weight? Yeah.
What was the last song you listened to? That Kiss by the Courteneers
Do you have a channel on YouTube? A profile, yes, but not a channel.
If you keep tabs, what is the second most visited website on your computer? Youtube.
Can you whistle with your fingers in your mouth? No.
Have you ever tasted Carl's Jr. Portobello Mushroom Burger? No.
Anyways, do you know anyone who became famous? Not personally.
Are you planning on going anywhere tonight? Nope.
What did you do on Labor Day weekend? I don't remember doing anything in particular.
Does screamo music scare/disgust you? I don't know if I'd go that far...I just plain don't like it.
Do you know anyone who lies about their race to seem more interesting? No.
When was the last time you cracked your knuckles? Sometime today
Are you that type of person that is constantly touching their hair? No.
What time is it currently on your computer clock? 12:13 a.m.
Do you know anyone from Ireland? A couple of my high school classmates were born there.
When was the last time you had ice cream? Earlier this week.
Do you have more than on best friend? Yeah.
What was the last glass object you touched? Probably a drinking glass.
Can you type really fast? It depends on what "really fast" is. I can type faster than most people.
Do you like to go shopping? Yeah.
Can you do any cheerleading tumble tricks? *wistful sigh* I used to...

No comments:

Post a Comment