Monday, November 30, 2009

Hrm...

Survey to take my mind off of things...

Do you have a favorite bowl to eat your cereal out of? Describe it. No, all my bowls are the same -- white and blue.
What is something silly you've kept for sentimental reasons? My Army stuff.
If you are sitting on the porch and see an ant, do you squash it? No.
Which electric appliance do you use most, battery operated included? The computer, if that's considered an appliance. I tend to think of just kitchen stuff when I hear the word "appliance," but dictionary.com tells me that it's any device, instrument, or apparatus.
Favorite veggie as a kid, favorite now? Peas, both then and now.
Something you wouldn't order on a date, because you'd be embarrassed: I dunno, maybe a glass of milk?
Would you rather be a passenger, or the driver? Depends on who else is in the car with me.
A toy you had as a kid, you'd definitely want your kid/s to have: Stuffed animals. Not exactly super cool, I know, but they were my most beloved toys.
Something that still seems sort of magical to you, though you know it's not: Fire
An interesting food combination you "invented": I had so many throughout elementary...I was an experimental kid.
Most comfortable piece of furniture to hang out on, at home or not: My couch is really comfy.
Where would you cast the ashes of your fave teacher: I wouldn't want to cast their ashes. Sure, they were my favorite teacher, but we weren't close enough for me to scatter their ashes...leave that to their family.
Last thing you bought that turned out to be a waste of money: Nothing comes to mind at the moment.
Ultimate home made smoothie? I haven't made too many, but I really enjoy homemade Orange Julius-ish smoothies.
Do you check the zodiacal compatibility of friends, etc? On occasion, out of boredom.
What "catch phrase" do you wish you could stop using? I don't think I have one...at least not one I'd want to stop uding.
When was the last time you stepped in dog doo doo? A long time.
Do you hate the soap in public restrooms? Usually...tends to dry out my hands horribly.
Do you use a wall or desk calendar, or just your phone/computer? I use the computer a lot, but still have a wall calendar every year.
Do you have a good luck charm, item, etc? what is it? Nope.
Do you follow the washing instructions on clothing labels? Very rarely.
Favorite food out of a can? Soup! Or corn. Both are quite tasty.
Coolest name you've even heard for a pet: Well depending on the gender, I want my first dog's name to be either Hewie or Astrid.
When you have a crush, do you flirt or are you too shy and avoid them? Flirt.
Do you really think bugs are disgusting, or say so because of others? No, I really have an issue with bugs. I don't know if I think they're disgusting, exactly...they just freak me out.
What do you wash first in the shower or bath? My hair.
What X-mas lawn decoration is your fave? I'm not a huge fan of the lawn ornaments...but I guess a classic snowman or cute Santa would be my favorite.
Socks on or off in bed? Usually off, unless it's really really gold.
Are the windows where you live hard to open? Nope.
Nobody cooks ________ like grandma! Cherry pie, scrambled eggs, and "chockey" milk with vanilla yogurt...I miss Grandma Williams and her cooking. :(
A word you use in place of a curse word in certain situations: Crap.
Last place on your body you got a bruise: My shin.
Have you ever bought clothes for someone else? who, why? I've helped RJ pick out his clothes numerous times because he has absolutely no fashion sense whatsoever.
Do you even own a book version dictionary? Yes.
Name a relative you laugh the most with. (with, not AT): Probably my sisters.
What color is your favorite towel (you know you have one): Brown
"As seen on TV" item you own, or would like to own: I can't think of one...one of the kitchen gadgets, probably.
Do you believe in Angels...even a little? Yeah.
Do you use real bookmarks or impromptu ones? Impromptu ones.
Favorite pop tart variety, or invent a new one: Hot fudge, s'mores, cookies and cream
Favorite position to read a book in: Sprawled out on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment