Saturday, November 28, 2009

Home at Last!

I made it back to Des Moines about four hours ago. I had a great time with my family over Thanksgiving, but it's really nice to be back home with plenty of time for myself. That said, I haven't really done anything responsible since I've been back other than unpack, gather up my trash, and prepare my materials for next week's classes. I'd justify that I deserve to unwind with leisure activities after being on the go during break, but I won't have a lot of time tomorrow to finish up, either. Jon gets back into town tomorrow, and I also have to pick up Seabiscuit from RJ's sometime before that. I'm sure I'll be able to cram everything in if I try extra-hard tomorrow and maybe do a few things before I crash tonight. I guess it's not that much...take out the trash, do laundry, vacuum, do dishes, go grocery shopping, read the first chapter of my economics textbook (that's about the last thing on my list!)...none of that exactly sounds appealing to me at the moment though.

I don't really have much else to say. I wish I did, but I guess I'm pretty boring tonight. Oh well. Maybe I'll work on the Haunting Ground fanfic a little? Sounds like a plan to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment