Monday, November 23, 2009

Break time!

I'm currently in Burlington at my parents' house -- made it safely. Tomorrow around noon we're leaving for Texas. I'm excited! And actually, we're getting back home on Saturday, so I'll probably leave that same day to go back home. It'll give me a day to get prepared for the upcoming new term and hopefully a chance to see Jon, whenever he gets back to town on Sunday. We're pretty independent, busy people and usually don't spend more than two or three days a week together, but not seeing him for an entire week is going to suck. Ah well -- survival is imminent. :P

It's been so nice to relax these past few days, and even nicer to see friends and family that I haven't seen in at least a month or more. Definitely don't want to make that a habit. My first term at AIB was just nuts. This next term shouldn't be nearly as bad, though. I'm looking forward to a more relaxed schedule with only two classes.

Hawks won this week -- yay. :) I went shopping today at Maurice's and got some really cute tops. I heart buy-one-get-one-half-off and full punch cards!

I guess if I get some motivation I'll write some more for my literary blog before bed...but the latter sounds much more comfy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment