What’s in your pole bag? Grips, cameras, mp3 players, etc.
Well, I don't have an official pole bag (although maybe I should...retail therapy, anyone?!), but here's what I take with me to classes.
1) Tite grip and X-Grip. See previous post about my favorite pole accessories.
2) Ballet slippers. Fun to dance in, and they make my feet look even better.
3) iPod/headphones/arm strap. For when I want to disappear into my own music.
4) Water bottle. So essential!
5) Choreography notes. Even though I'm known to completely abandon my choreo and do improv instead.
Hrm...perhaps I shall look into a separate pole bag. To Google!