Friday, April 22, 2011

Well, hi!

It's been awhile, hasn't it?

Let me see here...what's been going on since April 7? I passed a testimony take this week, so I now only have one more to go before passing into Speed III! I'm super-excited about it. It will relieve a lot of stress for me to get into Speed III before the end of the term. My graduation will be on time, I'll get to start bachelor courses next term...yay!

I am going to San Diego next month during the break between spring and summer terms. I have a couple friends out there, so yay for no expensive hotel! I just got my new bikini in, and it's fabulous. I'm way excited! 29 more days!! :)

I'm looking forward to going to Burlington this weekend for Easter/Dad-becoming-an-official-Catholic. I'll get to see my parents, Becca, Grandma, and Scaj! I haven't seen Dad, Grandma, and Scooter since Christmas, and I haven't seen my mom and Becca since my birthday weekend.

Well, that about does it for me. My pizza should be here any minute, so I'm going to go wait for it. Bai bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment