Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dot, dot, dot, smiley face.

When was the last time you blew out a candle? The other night.
Do you own any name brand clothing that starts with the letter "B"? Don't think so.
What does your shirt look like? My undershirt is a long gray AIB shirt, and my overshirt is a red Twins tee shirt.
When was the last time you vacuumed? It's probably been way too long, heh. I abhor vacuuming.
What's a food you like that is an "acquired taste"? Does beer count as food?
Do you live with your parents? No.
Do you like Jason Mraz? I only know two of his songs. Based on those two songs, yes.
Have you ever had a colored lightbulb in your room? No.
Do you have any idea how to jumpstart a car? Nope, no idea.
When was the last time you did laundry? Last week.
Have you ever had a Coffee Toffee Twisted Frosty? A what?
Are you currently confused about anything? Not really.
Do you frequently go on YouTube? Pretty frequently. Usually about once a day.
How many people know your deepest, darkest secret? Just one.
Do you own any guitar picks? Nope.
When was the last time your received a package? Last week.
Do you like seafood? Love it.
Are you the type of person that likes sulking? No.
Did you do fundraisers in school back in the day? Every now and then.
Have you ever seen your favorite artist play live? Yep! Nsync, baby! :P
What version of Windows are you currently using? 7,
Have you ever been to Boston? No.
Do you watch the Superbowl? Yep. I don't really care, though.
Do you need to clean your room? Eh, it's not bad. I mostly just need to vacuum, haha.
What's the most random thing you did today? Erm...nothing, really.
Can you whistle a tune? Yes.
Who was the last person to disappoint you? Lou.
What grade will you be going to this upcoming year? I've been out of grades for a while now...
Would you ever get an abortion? Extremely unlikely. I would only resort to that if giving birth would certainly kill me and/or the baby.
Is there anything plugged into the closest electrical socket to you? Yeah, a lamp.
Do you write your dreams down? No.
Have you ever wondered what your purpose in life is? Yes.
Do you post surveys on MySpace? I forgot I even had a myspace until you just mentioned it. Poor myspace.
Do you ever dip your fingers in wet candle wax? I have before. I love the way it feels, but cleaning the dried wax off is annoying.
Who was the last person to call you "baby"? A woman on the phone at David's. She was really nice, but it was a little odd.
What was the most expensive thing you bought this past week? Hm. Not sure.
When was the last time you had ice cream? I had frozen yogurt earlier this week.
Do you prefer sugary drinks, or water? "Sugary drinks"...that's pretty vague, there. It depends.
Do you have any Muslim neighbors? Not that I'm aware of...but I don't know the religious beliefs of any of my neighbors. Nor do I really care that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment