Sunday, February 27, 2011

Breaaakkkkk.

So that bad weather that was supposed to happen didn't even happen. We got some snow the next night, but it wasn't even an inch, so no big deal at all.

I've had a really nice, relaxing break so far. Just been mostly doing what I want to, which isn't really a whole lot. I've been watching NCIS quite a bit, have been doing some steno here and there (sometimes at the same time as NCIS, hehe). I've been to the gym a lot, done a few shifts at work. I've actually had the whole weekend off and I didn't even ask for it. Talk about nice!

I actually don't have a whole lot to say, so I'm going to steal Amy's survey yet again. :P

If you could be fluent in any language, which would it be? Spanish. It'd probably be the most beneficial.
What (or who) would you really like to hold right now? Scaj
And what would you like to let go of? The extra pounds that are chilling on my midsection.
Was your first car a hand me down or brand new? A hand me down.
Speaking of cars, how did your first drivers test go? For my permit, I had to take the test twice. For my driver's license, I aced it.
Sunrise or sunset: which did you see last? Sunrise.
What was the first picture of that you ever took on your mobile phone? I have no idea.
Did you ever collect any type of cards? (Baseball cards, etc.) No.
Do your eyes ever change color? Yes.
How many lamps are currently in this room? Three.
Do you wish that there were more lamps in this room? Yeah, since only two of three function.
So, what's the earliest you've woken up this week? Not sure...7:30?
And what's the latest you've stayed up? 2:00ish
What commercial are you tired of seeing on TV? I don't know, I haven't watched TV in awhile.
Would you rather ride a zebra or hug a gorilla? Assuming that I'd be perfectly safe doing either, I think I would rather ride a zebra.
When you drop food, do you eat it (five second rule!) or leave it? Generally, I wouldn't eat it, but it depends on where I dropped it. And what type of food it is.
Would you consider yourself more optimistic or pessimistic? More optimistic.
Do you have any stickers or anything on your laptop? No laptop.
When was the last time you got a haircut? Last week.
What is your opinion on minivans? Do you own one? I have no opinion. No, I don't own one.
Where did you go to college? Or, where do/did you want to go? I went to SCC and AIB.
Ehehehe...so umm, Republican or Democrat? Independent.
Have you learned to love your body yet? Meh. I wouldn't say I love it, but I don't hate it.
CUZ BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORKKK....overplayed, yes? YES, terribly overplayed.
How many of the 'Rocky' movies have you seen? None.
What was the last sport you watched on TV? Football, the Superbowl
Have you ever showered with a significant other? Yes.
Do you have a friend who takes food out of your fridge and it's not rude? I don't think my friends have ever taken food out of my fridge, but if they did, it wouldn't be rude.
Do you know anyone with a name that forms a word? (ex: Shanda Leer) Not that I can think of...
How did your parents meet? Church
Would you rather swim in a pool or relax in a hot tub? Depends on my mood...but generally, I'd rather be swimming.
Do you know your best friend's mom's name? Sara's and Amy's, yes. RJ's, no.
Your last significant other: How many family members of theirs did you meet? Hrm...his parents, one brother, and grandmother.
Tight pants on rockstars: yay or nay? Meh. Some people can pull it off, some can't.
When did you last get a sunburn and where was it? Dubuque last summer.
Do you know any Japanese words? Konichiwa and domigato
Can people usually tell if you're sad? I guess. Though people do tend to think I'm sad when I'm not. I just have one of those faces--if I'm not smiling, I look upset, even when I'm totally not.
Finish the sentence: I can eat a whole bag of... Reece's peanut butter cups! mmmmmmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment