Saturday, January 29, 2011

Whooooooo.

Not much has been new since I last posted, except I did find out that my mom reads my blog. Haha. :)

It was so nice having a Saturday off, even though I didn't get a whole lot done. Went to the gym and got my trash out. That's about it. I've been watching my season DVD's of NCIS and Legends of the Hidden Temple on Youtube. Good times.

Lou's been out of town this weekend doing youth director stuff for his synagogue in St. Louis. Even though I told him that it wasn't necessary to call me every day (just once during his trip would be fine with me), he's done just that. Even if it was only for a few minutes to say hello and that he was thinking about me, he called me up. A word to you gents -- that is a great way to show your gal you care about her. If there's one thing I've learned in my dating escapades, it's that if a guy is genuinely interested in you, he'll make time for you, no matter how busy he is.

Anyway, enough of the relationship advice column. Maybe I should start a new blog just for that? :P

Aaaannnnnddd I ran out of things to say.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment