Sunday, July 4, 2010

Insomnia, you suck.

Just a lot of thoughts in my head, preventing me from sleeping yet again. I think it's about time I talked to my doctor or the school counselor or something, because this is just insanity. This happens at least once a week. However, Alpha Rev's music seems to help center me. Love them.


If you knew you'd get away with it, would you murder your worst enemy? Ehhh...close call.
What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose that? It changes every half hour. I'm on my parents' computer now and it's of my nieces and oldest nephew.
What is the relationship between you and the last person you texted? She's my sister.
How many people do you truly trust with everything? I think only two people truly know everything about me, so yeah, two.
Do you know anyone that would just drop everything for you? Yeah.
If you were in the hospital, who would be the first to come see you? Jon, since he's closest.
How often do you hold back from saying what's on your mind? A lot.
Can you tell when people are lying or telling the truth? Maybe if I know the person well...probably not "people" in general, though.
Do you have a role model or hero? Who is it? Troy's kind of my hero, being all hugely successful and whatnot. :D
Are you someone who likes to get in arguments or fights a lot? Not really. Sometimes it's fun, but not that often.
How do you make sure people know you don't like them at all?
Would you say you're someone who likes to cuss a lot? I wouldn't say I "like" to cuss a lot, it's just kind of second nature. Thanks, Army. :P
Do you hate it when people copy the things you do? Depends on what it is, but generally not.
Does it bother you when people say they're gonna call but never do? Yes! There are a few people in my life who are notorious for that.
Are you happy with the choices you've made in life? So far, yes.
Are you the same person now that you were a year ago? Eh, maybe a little different.
Will the last person you kissed be the next person you kiss? Yes.
Honestly, have you ever been in love before? Yes.
Do you know anyone who is pregnant at the moment? Yep.
How many times a day do you say I love you? Who to usually? Usually about once a day, either to Jon or to my mom when I call.
Do you have any friends you'd trust completely with your life? Yeah.
When was the last time you cried? What was this for anyway? Today, and for a myriad of reasons.
Do you have a best friend who is of the opposite sex? Yep, that'd be RJ.
Have you ever cheated on a significant other before? No.
Are you ashamed of anything you've done in the past couple weeks? No.
Do you know someone who is physically or mentally abused by someone? Not currently.
When is the next time you'll write something? Do you like your handwriting? Probably on my theory quiz on Tuesday. No.
Do you like talking to random people you don't know or is it odd for you? Sometimes it's fun, like when you talk to people in airports waiting for the same flight and you make up this whole different story about your life since you'll probably never see them again (well, I know I do this, not sure about others). But most of the time, it's kind of awkward.
Are you still in high school or have you even gotten to that point yet? Out of high school.
Would you ever have a child just to get someone to fall in love with you? No.
Are you a confident person, or do you keep to yourself usually? I'm fairly confident, yes.
Have you ever had to have surgery before? What was this for? No.
Do you listen to music simply for the melody or for the lyrics? Depends on my mood...generally, I pay more attention to the lyrics, though. Most of my favorite songs are my favorites because they have great lyrics, and a tune that complements them.
Is there a song out there that reminds you of a certain ex? Yeah, there's a few.
Do people usually call you by your real first name or something different? Usually I'm just Katie.
When was the last time you had alcohol? What kind? Today, a Boulevard beer at the ballpark.
Who makes you the most angry in your life right now? There's someone...well this someone doesn't anger me so much as confuse the shit out of me.
Are you someone who can easily keep a secret? Yeah.
Does it bother you to get shots, or not so much? I don't look forward to it, but I've had so much bloodwork/IV's/shots before that needles aren't as scary for me as they used to be.
Have you ever considered becoming a psychologist? For about two seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment