Saturday, July 9, 2011

Another? Sure, why not?

1. What color is your toothbrush?
green and white

2. Name one person who made you smile today?
Derek

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
having coffee and checking my email

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
changing out my laundry

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Reese's

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yeah, not a huge fan though.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Not sure...just chilling by myself today.

10. Do you like your wallet?
Sure

11. What was the last thing you ate?
Carrot sticks

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
nope

13. The last sporting event you watched?
Cubs

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Movie theater butter

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Troy

16. Ever go camping?
Not in a long time

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
nope...I should since I have them though.

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
nope

19. Do you have a tan?
Kind of a summery one.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Depends on my mood. Pizza generally wins, though.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Only if it's from a fast food place

22. What did your last text message say?
I don't know because my inbox was too full so I had to delete it.

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Meeting for work at 10, cleaning up my apartment a bit more and probably seeing Derek sometime.

What is up with people deleting 24??!

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
My door, my bike

26. What color is your watch?
Silver

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Coral reef

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Usually the drive thru

30. What is your favorite number?
18 and 24

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
Derek

32. Any plans today?
Nada. Just vegging alone. I like my "me" days sometimes. :)

33. How many states have you lived in?
If I count Army training...Iowa, Missouri, Virginia, and Texas.

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
That people seem to not like setting up job interviews on the weekend. :P

35. Last song listened to?
Incarnate by Music Junkies

36. Some random fact?
I can cross my pinkie toe over the next toe on my left foot, but not my right.

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Haha, that'd be a treat.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My brown Doc lookalikes.

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nah

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
I wouldn't know

41. Do you love anyone?
I love many people

42. Do any of your friends have children?
A few

43. What do you usually do during the day?
Clean, do homework, work

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Nope

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I don't know...probably not.

46. What color is your car?
Red

47. Do you like cats?
Nice ones, yes

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Now that you've asked me, yes. :)

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yep!

50. How did you get your worst scar?
The one that looks the worst is the one on my right thumb when my mom accidentally shut it in the car door. The one that hurt the worst is the one on my inside right ankle from burning it on a motorcycle tailpipe. You can only barely see that scar, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment