Saturday, June 25, 2011

Rain :)

I know a lot of people are complaining about the recent amount of rainfall the area's been having lately. There is a part of me that's also complaining because I have a gaping hole in my bathroom ceiling that has yet to be fixed, so there isn't just one centralized leak -- it's covering my whole freaking sink. Facilities ripped out the moldy parts of my ceiling on Wednesday and haven't been back or called to follow up. Grr.

I also realize the area is flooding. At lot. Rain is the last thing we need right now.

But I still love it.

Having the deck window open, listening to some of my favorite music, and a nice hot cup of coffee...so lovely. :) Not to mention I would rather have temperatures in the 60's than the 90's.


2 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying the rainy days, too. A good rain is the perfect accompaniment to reading/writing/listening to music. As for the proofreading/scopist stuff...I'm so in, if I haven't found a worthwhile job by next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how long you'll be in Burlington on Sunday? I'm not going until Sunday morning, but I'm staying through Monday. So if your Sunday isn't full of plans or you aren't leaving early, perhaps we could grab coffee or something at some point. :)

    ReplyDelete