Thursday, January 20, 2011

I think I deserve this.

Choose: The ability to speak every language or play every instrument? Oh, both would be so cool. But I think I would pick the ability to speak every language. It has more utility.
Are you planning to spend a large sum of money any time soon? A semi-large sum, I suppose.
Do you prefer listening to music through speakers or headphones? Speakers. Headphones are uncomfortable.
The last time you injured yourself: How did it happen? Umm...not sure, it's been awhile since I injured myself.
If you met yourself, would you befriend them? That depends--am I myself meeting myself, or am I someone else meeting myself? Wow, what a headache this question is.
In your opinion, what's the best cure for the hiccups? Hold your breath for five seconds, take in more air, hold, take in more, hold, slowly exhale. Bam. Gone.
The shoes you wore today: What do they look like? Black ankle boots. Super hot.
If you have a garage, do you tend to just fill it with junk? I don't have a garage.
Would you prefer to live in an apartment, house or other? I like living in an apartment because maintenance issues and yard upkeep and all that are someone else's problems...but ultimately, I would rather live in a house. Maybe I'll rent a house when I graduate.
The room you're in currently: Does it have carpet, tiles or other? Carpet.
How cold are you currently? Not.
Do you ever feel that people don't actually know The Real You? All the time.
What's your current occupation? Would you change it, if you could? Full-time student, part-time CSR for David's Bridal. I can't wait to get my actual job once I graduate, but for now, this is good.
Are you wearing perfume today? What does it smell of? I still smell last night's on me. It is full of win.
The last time you cried: Why were you upset? (Or happy, as the case may be) Tuesday because I passed Speed I
What are you planning to have for dinner tonight? (Or what did you have) Idk...probably my leftovers from dinner last night if I don't eat them for lunch today.
What's your favourite hot drink? Caramel latte. I could really go for one right now.
When was the last time you sneezed? Don't remember.
If you had the day off tomorrow, what would you do with your time? Well, seeing as I only work three hours tomorrow and have the rest of the day to myself...this is kind of a moot point.
Do you prefer laptops or computers? I like laptops both.
Does your mobile phone have a touch screen? Yep!
Name one food item you eat fairly often: Cereal
The last thing you took a photo of: Ummmmumumumum. My refrigerator magnets.
Name one place you'd like to visit as soon as possible: Iowa City to see Amy and Carissa and Sara.
What's one good thing that happened today? Still enjoying last night's events in my head. Celebrated my accomplishments with awesome food and karaoke. Met some cool new people.
Name the last good movie you watched: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Do you prefer plain, coloured or patterned socks? I like all of the above.
When it's Winter, do you wish it could just be warm already? Only all the time
When you wake, what is it that you think of most? Depends on what I have to do that day...and what's going on in my life.
Are you home alone currently? Yep

No comments:

Post a Comment